Friday, September 4, 2009

Spray your tone!

Do you want a toner that is easy to apply, smells fresh and makes your skin feel hydrated all day long.  Spa Face is the product for you.  I have never included toner into my skin care regimen because it took too much effort.  This toner is so easy; all you have to do is SPRAY.  I love products that require the least amount of effort!  Not only is this product So So easy to apply it also smells delicious!  Most toners smell harsh and are filled with chemicals.  Spa Face has become one of my beauty must haves.  I look forward to putting on this product because I know after I apply this toner that my face and skin will feel smooth, hydrated and clean all day.  It comes in a tiny bottle but you know what they say good things come in small packages.  So what are you waiting for spray your skin away with Spa Face!

No comments:

Post a Comment