Friday, September 4, 2009

Make Me Toned!

As women, most of us are cursed with the dreaded cellulite!!!!  This curse is something I have been dealing with forever!  Whether cellulite comes from what we eat, lack of exercise or just our genes....it is a condition that just plain sucks.  I know my cellulite has been one of my biggest insecurities.  But I have great news for you, iQ Derma Firmaceuticals is your savor.  I have been using this cream for about 3 weeks!  I apply it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.  My cellulite on the back of my legs is disappearing right before my eyes!  I am feeling so much more confident in my short shorts and my bikinis.  I'm loving the results from this product, I'm just a little nervous if and when I stop using this gel that my cellulite is just going to come right back!  But I am just gonna focus on the now and love my more toned looking legs because of Firmaceuticals!

No comments:

Post a Comment